Paul Patrick Falzon has practised Criminal Law for over 40 years and is regarded as a specialist in this area, having worked both as a solicitor for legal aid and also as a Magistrate serving his tenure across Sydney.
We can assist you when you are arrested, charged or approached by the police to give a statement in relation to an offence under the law.
What You Need to Know
- It is vitally important to talk to us before talking to the police or making any statements.
- If you are arrested you generally don’t need to give any more information other than your name and address.
- You have the right to know what offence you are being charged with
- If the police believe you are guilty they will charge you with an offence and you will either be released and asked to attend court or be kept in custody, where you can instruct us to apply for bail on your behalf.
Why Are We Different?
- Excellent customer service
- Experienced criminal law lawyers
- We are thorough
Criminal Law Areas
- Computer Offences
- Drug Offences
- Firearm and Weapons
- Manslaughter and Murder
- False Statements and Perjury
- Public Violence and Affray
- Summary Offences
- Sexual Offences
- Robbery and Extortion
- Break, Enter and Steal
- Centrelink Fraud
When I first visited Paul, my lawyer told me that he wasn’t sure about what he could do for me. It was almost 6 months since I lost my truck licence and I was told that in his 40 years of legal experience, he had never heard of one person being successful in my situation regaining their licence. Paul met with me, told me I had no chance. After a letter from the RMS, I had been offered a licence. I was overjoyed and stunned. Thankyou Paul.