Paul Gordon Falzon is a Family Lawyer who offers practical and cost-effective solutions in Family Law matters. Court proceedings can prove to be an emotional and expensive avenue for clients. Paul seeks, where appropriate, to settle matters out of court in order to improve emotional and financial-well being amongst his clients. If matters cannot be settled out of court, Paul is equipped with the knowledge and skills required for the litigation process.
We can assist with your family law matter and can assist with the most common scenarios:
- What are your options when separation occurs?
- Who gets the children and where do they live?
- Is my inheritance included – will my spouse get some of it?
- Am I entitled to spousal maitenance or child support?
Family Law advice
We advise clients that:
- Not all matters, need to go to court – if you can reach an agreement it can save you time and money.
- You can make a financial agreement or seek orders by consent before, during or after you separate.
- If you are experiencing domestic violence or family violence there are special provisions to assist vulnerable family members and dependents.
Why Are We Different?
- We provide excellent customer service.
- We offer fixed fees for common family law matters.
- We communicate with clients in a timely manner, return phone calls and document our advice in writing.
- We listen to our clients and take their instructions seriously providing realistic advice as to their chances of success.
- We are experienced solicitors and use a holistic approach to our clients well being and providing clients with access to specialist community services such as domestic violence case workers and social workers.
Family Law Areas
- Child Care
- Child Support
- De Facto Relationships
- Domestic Violence
- Property Settlements
- Spousal Maintenance
- Financial Agreement and Prenuptial Agreements
They are down to earth, they provided me with realistic advice and took the time to explain the law and my options, guiding me through a messy divorce.