Are you prepared, should you become incapacitated and lose the ability to manage your finances and lifestyle choices?
With many Australians now quite comfortably living well into their 80’s, senior citizens can plan their own golden years, so the burden does not fall upon children and relatives.
Did You Know:
Making a simple will can usually be done in less than an hour. It is cheaper and less stressful to family and friends in the long term.
You should consider using your will to achieve how you would like to give your money, property and personal effects away.
A small investment in getting your ‘house in order’, can literally save hundreds of thousands of dollars arising from misunderstandings, legal challenges and family squabbles over money.
Should you have a Will, Title Deeds to a property, Loan Agreements or other important personal documents stored under the bed, they can be lost or damaged. These important records should be stored in a safe place, such as a solicitors fire proof safe.
We can assist with the following areas:
- Wills & Estates
- Taxation Issues
- Testamentary Trusts
- Sale of Property
- Safe Custody and Storage of your will and other valuable papers
- Retirement Village Contracts
- Purchase of Property
- Protective (Disability) Trusts
- Property Law Matters
- Professional Executors
- Prevention of Elder Abuse
- Power of Attorney (Financial) and Enduring Power of Attorneys
- Lost Wills / Letters of Administration
- Home Visit Service if you can’t come to us
- Holiday Parks and Manufactured Villages
- Guardianship Tribunal (NCAT)
- Gifts and or Bequests to Charities and Foundations
- Guardianship (lifestyle) & Enduring Guardianship
- Financial Management Orders
- Challenging / Contesting Wills (Family Provision Claims)
- Apply for Probate
- Aged Care & Retirement Village Accommodation
- Advanced Medical Directives
- Advance Care Plans
We saw Paul Falzon Snr and Paul Falzon Jnr regarding a family matter. They were caring, compassionate, accessible, patient and very efficient. A great resource for local community.